Elite Solid Zirconia
- Solid Zirconia / No Porcelain to Fracture
- High Translucency
- Multi-Layered Disc Provides Gradational Chroma & Translucency
- Non-Metallic for Discerning Patients
- Replacement Option for Full Gold Crowns
- Backed by 7 year FREE Replacement Warranty
NORITAKE ELITE ZIRCONIA – CLICK HERE FOR PDF
Product Description: Our Solid Zirconia is a solid zirconia restoration with no porcelain overlay. You’ll be impressed by its esthetics when prescribed instead of posterior metal occlusal PFMs and full-cast metal restorations. Solid Zirconia is virtually chip proof, making it the ideal restoration for bruxers, implant restorations and areas with limited occlusal space. Designed and milled using CAD/CAM technology, it is sintered for 6.5 hours at 1,530 degrees Celsius. The final restoration emerges nearly bulletproof and is glazed to a smooth surface.
ADA Insurance Codes: Single Crown D-2740 / Bridge Abutment D-6740 / Pontic D-6245
Recommended Shade Guide: Vita Classic®, and Ivoclar Chromascop®
RECOMMENDED CEMENT & TECHNIQUE
- Resin-reinforced glass ionomer cement (RelyX Luting Cement, 3M ESPE; GC Fuji Plus, GC America)
- Resin cements for short or over-tapered preparations (RelyX Unicem, 3M ESPE; Panavia F2.0, Kuraray)
Product Indications: Solid Zirconia is indicated for crowns, bridges, and implants. It is an esthetic alternative to PFM metal occlusal/lingual or full-cast restorations. The chip proof durability of Solid Zirconia is ideal for bruxers who have broken natural teeth or previous PFM restorations. Solid Ziconia is also ideal when the patient lacks the preparation space for a PFM.
Product Contra-Indications: May not be ideal for some esthetic zones.
BENEFITS FOR THE DOCTOR & PATIENT
- Chip Resistant, as it is made of solid zirconia with no porcelain overlay
- Glazed to a smooth surface to reduce plaque accumulation.
We Appreciate You Taking The Time to Check Us Out.
Give us the opportunity to help with your cases, and you'll see why we are the only dental lab many dentists will use.